We understand the commercial realities of today’s fast-paced digital world. This means we don’t just provide the legal guidelines our clients require, but the tailor-made and practical solutions designed to help them amplify and protect their digital presence and business models.
Our team of digital media experts handle all the legal, commercial and strategic issues involved in helping our clients to maximise their content, brand and services across digital platforms.
Our clients include entrepreneurs and start-ups, record labels, book publishers, community sites, event organisers, app and games developers. We also advise streaming services, celebrities operating their own fan sites, content aggregators, digital retailers and of course content owners.
Our specialist advice encompasses the following areas:
- Legal compliance online (e.g. e-commerce regulations, distance selling and data protection laws)
- Infringement on the internet and take-downs
- Digital content licensing, in particular a thorough understanding of online music licensing
- Webhosting and development agreements
- Online community agreements
- Webstore and premium access arrangements
- Digital distribution of all forms of content
- Online advertising revenue share arrangements
- Technology licensing